Rude, Sarah Sultan. Rude.
Rude, Sarah Sultan. Rude.
Okay. I can’t, I really can’t anymore with them….I seriously love them more and more each day
i dont know where this came from but i have to reblog it
who are you to dictate how a person sees their God?
if they talk to God and have a relationship with God and they talk to God using the pronoun She, who are you to think that you know anything about their relationship?
and why do you care? why are you so pressed about how other people see God? i use He, you can use He, but you don’t get to tell other people what’s right or wrong about how someone sees or talks to God.
please, stay in your lane
Also I imagine God being genderless
many people feel this way, because God isn’t a human so you can’t really box God in. i just see Him as my heavenly father. but it totally makes sense to see Him as genderless. it’s about you and God. you could refer to Him as “fish fish” if that’s how you relate for all i care. no one has the right to tell you how to connect with God
um yeah God doesn’t exactly have a single defined gender so to speak, there is no set gender for God because God exists beyond a societal context where gender is assigned and interpreted, the sense of a “gender” for God is just an artificial construction that comes from our commentary or the languages we use. In Hebrew, some pronouns referring to God are masculine and some are feminine (they’re assigned pretty arbitrarily) and most of the time when the masculine is used because the name in question is meant to evoke a certain “attribute” that is itself a masculine word (because Hebrew words are arbitrarily gendered). That this became a definitive “He” is the product of translators and commentators that looked at it from their patriarchal point of view. It doesn’t reflect an ~actual~ gender of God, God doesn’t have a gender, God is conceived of as having a number of genders, but to say that God is any one “gender” all the time would be totally incompatible with at least a Jewish understanding of what/who God is.
things i wanna do w/u:
- get milkshakes at a cute fifties place
- splash in the street during a storm
- take pictures of flowers and cool plants
- kiss & hug in the ocean
- play cards by candlelight
- sew couple cosplays
- overthrow the government probably
|· q ·|
i forgot to tell you guys the COOLEST work story.
so i met a little girl today named alanna. and when i met her mother, i said, “you know, i have to ask about her name. did you name your daughter after The Lioness?”
and she looked at me and said, “wouldn’t you?”
A few of you asked me how to do colored brows after I posted my rainbow eyebrow look so here’s how! :)
- Fill in your eyebrow with white liner. I used an Elf Eye Liner.
- Brush your eyebrow out with a spooly brush. This will remove any excess liner and coat all the hairs.
- Apply eyeshadow to your eyebrow in the desired color with a stiff angled brush. I used a matte eyeshadow from the Shany Bold and Bright 120 Eyeshadow Palette and a MAC 266SE brush.
- Clean up any mistakes with a Q-tip, apply the rest of your eye makeup and then you’re done, it’s that simple!
It’s nice to know how to color my eyebrows this way.
Now I don’t have to go through the trouble of dying my eyebrows, too.
SO GLAD I LEARNED THIS
If you don’t have white eye liner a light concealer works the same uwu
super helpful since i just realized im gonna have to have lime green eyebrows HAHA
Don’t date men who disrespect women, doesn’t matter if he’s nice to you. If he’s constantly disrespecting other women, nah.
If he’s constantly disrespecting other women, he’ll get around to you sooner or later.
wow that’s actually tamora pierce
great advice from tamora pierce
thanks for the great childhood btw my mom read me all your books
|· tamora pierce ·|
- We wanted you to read for Crazy Eyes.
Cra…? I didn’t really connected with that character.
Uzo Aduba auditions for every single role in Orange is the New Black (x)
everyone watch the video her Alex and Piper voices are amazing she sounds exactly like them
Oh my god I’m dying.
Oh my god. This is perfection.
Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
23 OUT OF 36
33 out of 36.
16 out of 36.
When I say I can’t read faces, especially eyes, uh, yeah. This is what I mean.
/failure at people about 2/3 of the time.
I got 26/37. But I noticed that quite a few of the images repeat, and just picked synonyms for what I picked the last time I saw that image, and I guess I got lucky.
Oh yeah, I didn’t notice that at all.
… They only had white faces, or am I wrong?
25 out of 36 - I thought I did better hmmm.
Maybe? I know it was in black and white and I don’t know if I can tell for certain given just the eyes. If I could see cheekbones or more of the face, I could probably determine if they were indeed all white passing or not (though that isn’t always true).
18 out of 36, and I’m sure a lot of those were just good guesses because for most of them I was like “uh none of these words seem remotely accurate”.
Also yes, “all the images used in this study were of Caucasians (i.e., white people)”.
And he would rather go a week eating nothing but dry cereal and not being able to afford the bus because he’s spent all his money and suits but he doesn’t care because he looks amazing and people call him sir and thats just the greatest feeling in the world
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16
- you can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos
- you can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options
- by using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos
- you can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover
- when reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote
Some very reassuring messages in this one.
Well suited because I’ve been a little bummed by (not) dating.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY